Initial Consultation at Our Store
Understanding your needs and preferences is the priority in our design process.
For blinds and drapery, here are just some of the questions we ask:
- How much light are you hoping to block?
- Are there privacy issues?
- Are there ventilation requirements?
- Does anything inside your home require UV protection?
- What is your budget?
- How would you like the blinds to be operated? Motorised? Cord? Cordless? Wand?
- Is there a design aesthetic you're looking for?
As you can see, our process is detail orientated and tailored exactly to what you're looking for.
Site Visit & Quote
Once we have an idea of your specifications, we will visit your home or business with samples and our measuring equipment.
Being precise in our measurements is a large reason for the site visit. The other is to tell our manufacturers about any specific features of your property. For instance, where is the window handle? Which way does it open? etc.
Once we know the exact scope of the project, we will provide you with a quote.
Manufacturing & Installation
We provide your specifications to our manufacturers and handle logistics of getting the product delivered exactly specified. From there, our expert installers will place the products flawlessly in your home.
See you next time!
Join our many repeat customers who love our service and ask for our help on future projects!